Thursday, September 18, 2008

The swing obsession begins!

This past weekend Eric and my Dad installed a swing for Caitlin on our back porch. This has definately been a blessing. With the ear infection coming on Sunday Caitlin was definately extra cranky. On Monday at one point she was crying nonstop and I was trying everything to get her to stop. Finally I said "do you want to go ride in your swing?". All crying immediately stopped and I heard a very clear "yeah". So the swing obsession begins. Now it is a daily occurance for Caitlin to go to the back door and look longingly towards her swing. She will even bang on the door. The problem is that I get a temper tantrum if I don't take her out to ride on the swing. I also get a temper tantrum anytime I tried to take her out of the swing once we are outside! She has a serious obsession with this swing! I love that she enjoys the swing so much but on the other hand - I hate making her cry every time we get out!

No comments: